Jesus Visits His Disciples After the Resurrection (John 21:1-19)
Our Lord’s visits with a few of His disciples during the forty days between His resurrection and His ascension.
It is hard for us to realize the tough times the disciples had lived in.
What a dreadful experience for them! – until early on Easter morning.
We’ll look at a few individuals and groups of people He met with, because they are typical of those whom the Lord meets today.
- MARY MAGDALENE, overwhelmed with grief which was turned into joy-
- TWO DISCIPLES, sad and disappointed, whose outlook was changed –
- A GROUP OF DISCIPLES, very fearful, who experienced His peace and joy-
- THOMAS, who could not believe without evidence, until Jesus appeared-
- PETER, who was forgiven, restored and re-commissioned